I'd really like to say thank you to Penny over at The Hen House for my very first blog award.
Now 7 things you didn't know about me.
1. I'm a twin. I have a twin brother who is 3 hours 20 minutes older than me. My dad was a twin too.
2. My 'baby' brother is 14 years younger than me.
3. I have ultra-sensitive feet and just cannot bear anyone touching them. The mere thought of a foot massage makes me feel sick.
4. I once got caught playing the 'air' drums on the South Circular in London at Midnight whilst sitting at the traffic lights (I was actually playing Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight) - I was so embarrassed!
5. I have 33 cousins, only 9 of which are girls.
6. I once went out to the pub with my best friend and only noticed the next morning that I had worn odd shoes!
7. Like Penny, I'm afraid of heights too. Whilst on holiday, driving down a mountain, I completely freaked out thinking we were going to fall off. I ended up sitting in the back seat, crying, with a towel over my head (so I couldn't see the drop), between my (then) small crying kids who I had totally frightened.
I've got to rush off now to pick up Mr. P from a training course (shame it was not 'how to decorate a living room in less than 3 months') ha, ha! I'll be back tomorrow to pass the award on to 10 of my favourite blogs.
Born, raised and still living in Kent, The Garden of England.
I'm a 50's something mum of two kids, 3 German Shepherd dogs and live with Mr Philistine (aka "but whats it for?"). I love, love, love to create: sewing, crochet, knitting (err, not very well though), paper mache, mosaics, paper crafting, painting, renovating old, unloved interesting objects, organic gardening, veggie growing and since 18th September, a very excited hen keeper.
Just in case you think we have palm trees in Kent, my photo was taken in Taba, Egypt - that's the Sinai Mountains in the background.